A true 'gentleman's club' atmosphere in a superb location. A few steps up to the entrance of the but worth the effort. Don't expect a porter to come to your aid - there appear to be none. Spacious, a little quaint and with a dress code that may not suit very casual travellers, but which was not too demanding in the breakfast room at least. Welcoming and helpful staff, and an excellent breakfast. Very well located, a stone's throw from the harbour with its many activities/attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Union Club of British Columbia was established in 1879 and is rich in history. The Club features old Victorian decor with rich wood motifs and offers you affordable elegance while visiting Victoria, the City of flowers. Situated across from Victoria Harbor, the Club is in the heart of the tourist, shopping and business districts. As an overnight guest at the Inn at the Union Club, you are welcome to use all of the club’s facilities which include our Business Centre, Billiard Room, Library, Reading Room and during the summer season our Roof Top Garden. For dining purposes you may join us for casual breakfast, lunch or dinner in our McGregor Lounge, or for more formal dining, in our McKenzie Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Union Club British Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Union Club British Columbia Hotel Victoria
- Union Hotel Victoria
- Union Hotel British Columbia