Great location and friendly front desk people. But the microwave in the room didn't work, and the hairdryer burnt out, we got another after two requests. We were awoken at 5.00am by the front door man entering our room, never did find out why that happened. The other thing was that our rubbish wasn't emptied for 3 days and we ended up dumping it ourselves in an empty room with the door open.
On the plus side, there's a good underground parking facility if you've a car with you and it's in a great place, only 10 minutes from the seafront. And 2 diners on either side for eating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This downtown Victoria location features 78 rooms. Free high-speed internet access in lobby, free parking. King size beds, air-conditioning, working desks and in-room coffee/tea. Jacuzzi suites are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Island Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traveller`s Inn Downtown Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel Downtown
- Travellers Hotel Victoria