I stayed at this hotel in May for a friends birthday and will never make the mistake of staying here again. When we first arrived it was dirty, did not have towels or any soap in the bathroom, and the furniture was falling apart. We barely were in our hotel at all and when we left my visa got charged a $150 fine for damage that we did not do and the hotel never even called me to let me know that my visa would be charged or ask us about the damage. I have now called the hotel and tried to get a hold of the manager three times and have left my number as he is not there. This was in May and he has still not got back to me. This hotel is a scam and not worth the price. There are much better options of the price such as the Strathcona hotel or Paul's Motor Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This downtown Victoria location features 78 rooms. Free high-speed internet access in lobby, free parking. King size beds, air-conditioning, working desks and in-room coffee/tea. Jacuzzi suites are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Island Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traveller`s Inn Downtown Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel Downtown
- Travellers Hotel Victoria