I want to thank all the staff at the Accent Inn in Victoria. They bent over backwards to make me feel welcome. The room was spotless and it had everything I needed. I loved the shampoo and body wash dispensers that were on the wall in the bathtub/shower. It was so much easier to use than the little bars of soap. I also appreciated having laundry facilities right there. They also had a wonderful continental breakfast in the morning. The surroundings were quiet which gave me a chance to get caught up on some much needed sleep. I found the bed to be not just very clean, but also very comfortable. The Accent Inn will definitely be the place I stay from now on when staying overnight in Victoria. (Plus I found the rates to be very reasonable) All in all I give it a 10 +.
- Also Known As:
- Accent Inn Victoria Hotel
- Accent Inn Victoria Hotel Victoria
- Accent Hotel Victoria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Accent Inn Victoria BC Hotel is the ideal place to stay during your visit to BC’s garden city. The hotel is centrally located to all the city’s major attractions. One of Victoria’s largest shopping malls is right across the street. A short distance away is the Save-on-Foods Memorial Centre venue for great concerts. The University of Victoria, the spectacular inner harbour and Victoria’s downtown business district are minutes by car. Check out our fabulous Whale Watching and Butchart Gardens packages. Rent a Kayak or a Bicycle and enjoy another fantastic way to see the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Accent Inn Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.