Stayed here for a week. Simple comfortable hotel. Excellent location, 5-10 minute drive downtown, nice area with lots of shopping basically across the street, also close to the highways heading out of town if you want to visit Sooke, Sidney, Nanaimo, or wherever! On a main street, so very easy to find your way around the city from this point. I got this at an unpublished rate. Great value. Will definitely stay here again when I return to Victoria. I wouldn't really recommend it unless you are going to have access to a car though. It's also very clean and the outside is so pretty with lots of flowers.
- Also Known As:
- Accent Inn Victoria Hotel Victoria
- Accent Inn Victoria Hotel
- Accent Hotel Victoria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Accent Inn Victoria BC Hotel is the ideal place to stay during your visit to BC’s garden city. The hotel is centrally located to all the city’s major attractions. One of Victoria’s largest shopping malls is right across the street. A short distance away is the Save-on-Foods Memorial Centre venue for great concerts. The University of Victoria, the spectacular inner harbour and Victoria’s downtown business district are minutes by car. Check out our fabulous Whale Watching and Butchart Gardens packages. Rent a Kayak or a Bicycle and enjoy another fantastic way to see the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Accent Inn Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.