Stayed here at the end of June 2013 and enjoyed nearly everything about this place. As you'll find when looking for hotels in Victoria, things can get a little pricey. Fortunately, this small family run chain does a great job in providing a clean, comfortable place to stay while in the area. You must have a car as it's a 10 minute drive outside the main section of town. Our room was on the backside and of decent size. It was clean, up to date and had a small fridge and coffeemaker. The only downside is the continental breakfast which is contained in a small room downstairs. Offerings are very limited and you must take everything back to your room to eat. That said, this hotel is one I would certainly return to if we're ever back in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Accent Inn Victoria Hotel
- Accent Inn Victoria Hotel Victoria
- Accent Hotel Victoria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Accent Inn Victoria BC Hotel is the ideal place to stay during your visit to BC’s garden city. The hotel is centrally located to all the city’s major attractions. One of Victoria’s largest shopping malls is right across the street. A short distance away is the Save-on-Foods Memorial Centre venue for great concerts. The University of Victoria, the spectacular inner harbour and Victoria’s downtown business district are minutes by car. Check out our fabulous Whale Watching and Butchart Gardens packages. Rent a Kayak or a Bicycle and enjoy another fantastic way to see the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Accent Inn Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.