Easy check in, great location across the street from Mayfair Mall and short drive to downtown. The room faced a busy street but noise was not an issue especially as traffic diminished in the evening. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. We turned on the heater which was quiet and worked well. We ate breakfast at the ABC restaurant attached to the hotel, which is convenient. Would definately stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Accent Inn Victoria Hotel
- Accent Inn Victoria Hotel Victoria
- Accent Hotel Victoria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Accent Inn Victoria BC Hotel is the ideal place to stay during your visit to BC’s garden city. The hotel is centrally located to all the city’s major attractions. One of Victoria’s largest shopping malls is right across the street. A short distance away is the Save-on-Foods Memorial Centre venue for great concerts. The University of Victoria, the spectacular inner harbour and Victoria’s downtown business district are minutes by car. Check out our fabulous Whale Watching and Butchart Gardens packages. Rent a Kayak or a Bicycle and enjoy another fantastic way to see the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Accent Inn Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.