We stayed at this charming hotel for two nights on Thanksgiving weekend in a one bedroom suite, with two twins, which was spacious. The suite is like an apartment with a living room, small dining area, kitchen, bathroom (off the hall) and bedroom. Ours also had a small balcony. The place was clean, comfortable and cozy. Would have been perfect for a week long stay.
The rate was $121.50/night, which I thought very reasonable. I believe we had to pay for parking. The hotel is a very convenient walk to downtown and all the touristy areas. They do have a restaurant though we didn't eat there.
Our room was quiet but they were doing work on the roof and my brother (in another part of the hotel) was woken up on Tuesday morning by very loud workers.
My only complaint is that the internet service is not wireless and the connection was not convenient - should be moved to the dining table.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria