Stayed here for a week's break. This hotel is older, but in an excellent location, within walking distance of downtown. There is a complimentary shuttle service within a reasonable distance. The room we had was a studio suite which was very clean and well equipped and maintained. We really enjoyed being able to buy a few groceries and save some money by doing so.
The pool and hot tub are clean, but if anything was a bit lacking it was the exercise facilities. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria