A great hotel with wonderful amenities, good location, fair rates. Very good gift shop too. Did not eat at the restaurant.
A couple of suggestions:
- the room had everything but a better quality coffee maker would be great
- nice LCD TV but no channel guide
- great amenities but no map or directions so you need to search out the pool, etc.
- we were offered a parking pass but did not realize until we checked out that we were paying $15 per day.
- our room had an outdoor entry, but we were not told so we had to search to find it when we arrived
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria