A great hotel with wonderful amenities, good location, fair rates. Very good gift shop too. Did not eat at the restaurant.
A couple of suggestions:
- the room had everything but a better quality coffee maker would be great
- nice LCD TV but no channel guide
- great amenities but no map or directions so you need to search out the pool, etc.
- we were offered a parking pass but did not realize until we checked out that we were paying $15 per day.
- our room had an outdoor entry, but we were not told so we had to search to find it when we arrived