The wife and I stayed here for a week during the summer. My first impression was that the staff were very friendly and helpful. Second impression was that our suite was great. Nice large bedroom, small but functional kitchen, nice sized dining room, large well appointed living room and a balcony.
The hotel itself looks like an older apartment building and I'm guessing it was in the past.
The location could hardly be better. A block from the harbour, very close to parliament and within walking distance to just about anything you might want to do. (I reccomend renting scooters to see everything without tiring out)
We would and will definitely stay here again.
I have recommended the Royal Scot to many people and a few have tried it and agreed with me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria