The Royal Scot is an older but well-maintained building in a quiet location 1/2 block from the Parliament Buildings, 1 block from the Inner Harbour and within easy walking distance of Victoria's other main attractions.
Our room was large and well-appointed with a 32" flat screen TV, walk-in closet, 2 sitting chairs, table and desk, bath robes, microwave and fridge. There is a pool and restaurant which we did not use. The Queen size bed was comfortable.
Negatives: our room was directly above the Lobby entrance and some of the arriving guests were noisy, next time will aslk for a different location. There is a $15.00 charge for parking which is annoying but typical for the area. The toilet is very close to the wall and bathroom counter. I am 6" and 220 lbs, and found the width very cramped. A larger person could have trouble sitting there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria