Downtown Victoria in the summer is the place to be. This property is located on the water, perfectly between the harbour and fishermans wharf.
Check in was smooth with no wait. Staff was extremely helpful with directions, things to do, and dining recommendations. Check out was equally smooth, and the staff was happy to get us a cab quickly.
Rooms were clean and spacious. The balcony with sun was a big plus.
The complimentary breakfast was par for the course in comparison to the best western plus brand. Eating area was pleasant and modern. The food was good with ample choices.
I would definitely stay again, and would recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great hotel located at Victoria's famous scenic Inner Harbour, just steps to attractions, shops and restaurants. Simply park your car and walk to all Victoria's sights. We offer a complimentary full breakfast buffet. Underground parking (max 6'6") is available for a daily charge. Well-appointed guest studios and one-bedroom suites include a private balcony, fridge, microwave, free wifi & DVD player. Ask about kitchen studios for extended stays. Luxurious penthouses offer stunning harbour views. Relax & unwind in the outdoor seasonal pool, indoor whirlpool, sauna, steam room and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inner Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inner Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Best Western Hotel Victoria
- Best Western Victoria
- Best Western Inner Harbour
- Victoria Best Western