My husband and I stayed in room one in the old Victorian house just up the road from Spinnakers Restuarant/Pub. It is a very nice house made into six rooms. Our room was beautifully decorated with a nice bed, large jet tub and a woodburning fireplace. We sat on the small porch overlooking the herb and lavendar garden and enjoyed our delicious breakfast basket. (muffin/scones, yogurt/granola, juice/coffee/tea). We ate at Spinnakers for dinner twice and the food was amazing. Breathtaking views and the staff were very friendly. The shop in the front entrance of Spinnakers has an incredible selection of sweet and savory treats for sale. We indugled ourselves a couple of times with truffles, chocolate bark, cheeses. We cycled along the Galloping Goose Trail which is a great cycling trail for all levels. The whole area is very bike friendly with nice paths along the water to go for a walk or run. Spinnakers location is very close to the downtown sights. We will definately be back!
- Also Known As:
- Spinnakers Guesthouses Hotel Victoria
- Spinnakers Guesthouses Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in sumptuous style with Spinnakers at our Heritage Guesthouse and Garden Suites. As our guest you'll enjoy pleasures borne of plate and pint glass, and an array of in-suite luxuries and unique gifts - all while basking in the peaceful and private luxury of one of the region's finest Victoria BC Accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your Spinnakers Guesthouses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.