Spent two nights at the Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort - the place was amazing. Location was great - overlooking the harbor. Great remodeled rooms, pretty spacious. We had a pack'n'play for the LO and still no problems in moving around. Very kid-friendly: Giftbag upon arrival and kids check-in desk. Cute.
Restaurant on site: So-so. Food was good, but relatively overpriced. Service was seriously lacking - we waited for the longest time for service at breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort And Spa
- Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Hotel Victoria
- Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort
- Delta Victoria
- Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Hotel
- Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort Spa
- Victoria Delta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Spectacular Setting Where People Work & Play in Perfect Harmony Situated on Victoria's breathtaking Inner Harbour, the newly renovated Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort and Spa is just steps from downtown shopping, restaurants and attractions. This beautiful hotel offers a modern waterfront setting for unsurpassed guest service, exceptional dining, and full resort amenities, including an award-winning Spa, complimentary health club, indoor swimming pool and tennis/racquet courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.