Located 10min walk from town, but with good views of the bay. Walk to town at night means passing a slightly rundown area however did not have any problems with the few in this area.
You can also catch the small ferries across the bay if this should be a concern or the walk too far.
Someone had clearly spoken to reception re customer service but the effect is too many smiles.
A good place to see the fireworks if you are here for August celebrations.
However try to walk all the way around the bay to fisherman's wharf, with quirky houseboats and excellent fish and chips
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Spectacular Setting Where People Work & Play in Perfect Harmony Situated on Victoria's breathtaking Inner Harbour, the newly renovated Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort and Spa is just steps from downtown shopping, restaurants and attractions. This beautiful hotel offers a modern waterfront setting for unsurpassed guest service, exceptional dining, and full resort amenities, including an award-winning Spa, complimentary health club, indoor swimming pool and tennis/racquet courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort And Spa
- Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Hotel Victoria
- Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort Spa
- Victoria Delta