“Surprisingly Good Food” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Kelowna, Canada
“Surprisingly Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I must admit that I was hesitant to eat here because I was wary of the sign that advertised all meals for under $10.00. But, I was wrong. We were at a hotel across the street and therefore we ate here about four times. The food was delicious, huge portions, and our server was excellent. The workers here, waitress and chef, are hard workers. Our only complaint would be that the floors could have been cleaner. But we would definitely return to this restaurant that surprised us with its good food.

Visited September 2013

“It's OK but check the bill ...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I've been there with my family today.
Overall the food was ok:
- burgher with fries : OK
- grilled chicken: very good
- Classic salad : very good
- chicken strips and fries : OK
- turkey dinner: not that good

Service OK but the restaurant was almost empty.

Check your bill before you pay
We were 4 adults and 2 kids and they charged 15% tip as in a party of 6 adults.
My bad I didn't check and gave them extra money they definitely didn't deserve this time.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver
“Horrendous - Stay Away”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Bad service. Steak = shoe leather. Even our waitress confided she was not coming back. Only her first day. Very poorly managed. I have not been to a restaurant this awful .. Probably ever. It's that bad.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
North Vancouver
“my little hole in the world for breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is where we usually end up when we can't decide what we want for breakfast and don't feel like doing the coooking ourselves - like yesterday for example.

I'm especially fond of the farmer's fritatta and yesterday's offering was a stellar example. My wife was pleasantly surprised that her poached eggs came exactly as requested, as this rarely happens - even in the high-priced joints.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
“Worst restaurant ever!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was very displeased with this restaurant not only was the waiting period to be seated unacceptable, the service and food were absolutely appalling!!! Once seated I waited another forty five minutes for the waitress whom was very rude to take my order!! I again waited another thirty to forty five minutes for the food!!!! The meal I had had hair in it and it tasted undercooked and terrible. My friend did not like it any better and I was choked she had the nerve to tip the waitress!!! The restaurant staff failed to give us top service, well cooked food and reasonable price for the food!! I noticed they had only one waitress and the place was packed, wonder if they had only one chef as well. For a place like this they should have more staff and then maybe better service as one waitress is not enough especially when it is busy!! It was very busy that night I was there. Don't waste your time unless this restaurant has improved since I was there the first and last time.

• Visited March 2012