“Excellent food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Legendary Noodle House

Legendary Noodle House
1074 Denman Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (Downtown)
604-879-8758
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cannock, United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This restaurant is only small and you may be put off by the exterior. However, the food is terrific and you can watch the chefs making the noodles. Staff work very hard. Prices are very reasonable. Would not hesitate returning.

Visited June 2014

Hood River, Oregon
“Nice surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

After seeing "Peaceful Restaurant" Vancouver, BC, on Diner's Drive-in's and Dives, I really wanted to eat there while in Vancouver. We had a crazy day of driving and after checking into our hotel, I just didn't want to be in the car any more. We were downtown at Denman and Comox street st the Coast Plaza Hotel and Suites, Stanley Park. We decided to try another handmade noodle shop. It was 1 block away!! It is a tiny hole in the wall. We did see noodles being made. The menu is simple with meat and vegetarian choices. The portions were big and the price low, a welcome surprise. The service good and the food was too. It was nice to just find a quaint little place with good food to sit and people watch for a while.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“best noodles I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Title says it all really, and the restaurant's name is well deserved! I admit that I'm no noodle expert, but I've eaten plenty and I've never had better than here. I had a lot of great meals on holiday in Canada, but for me this was the best one. The quality of the noodles and the flavours packed into each course were just brilliant. And it was great to watch the noodles being made in the kitchen while we ate. Yum!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
“Oh My God: Best noodles ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I came into the restaurant thinking I knew what delicious noodles tasted like - but these noodles are on a whole new level. The options on the menu seem so simple, and the trick, I think, is that the noodles ARE so simple. Naturally made bone broth, freshly made noodles, and an abundance of vegetables. Ugh, I haven't even eaten noodles this good in China! Kudos.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Stuart, Florida
“Real hole in the wall”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Had to grab lunch on my own while in the area. Legendary was just a few steps from hotel and was highly rated so decided to give it a try. Had a lunch combo of Jasmine tea and spicy pork noodle soup. Large portion of soup, but did not quite live up,to the glowing reviews here.
I was also a bit disconcerted by the large sections of broken ceiling tiles above the next table over. With so many choices in the area, not sure I would return.

Visited May 2014