“GREAT SUSHI” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kadoya Japanese Restaurant

Kadoya Japanese Restaurant
1063 Davie Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6E 1M5, Canada (Downtown)
604-608-1115
Neighborhood: Downtown
Montreal, Canada
“GREAT SUSHI”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We visited the Kadoya Denman Street location on a busy, warm weather Friday night and it was a great experience. The food was excellent, service very efficient, atmosphere loud but acceptable. The elevated balcony provides some pretty interesting people watching moments. We have several sushi plates and the tuna was some of the finest I have ever had, period. Melt in your mouth good.

Prices very reasonable and the whole meal perfect.

Definitely a keeper.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Apopka, Florida
“Mouth-Watering Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are from Florida and I can honestly say, I think Kadoya has ruined sushi for us back home. I have not stopped thinking about our meal and I could eat there everyday for the rest of my life. The restaurant is small and packed. The service is fast and efficient; I think they are trying to get customers in and out however I didn't feel rushed.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Calgary
“Tasty and inexpensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We ate dinner twice at Kadoya while visiting Vancouver in early July 2013. Each time we ordered a 'dinner box' (there are three choices), and found the food to be fresh, tasty, and served quickly. Prices for each dinner box ranged from $12.99 to $15.99 per person. On each visit, our meals included miso soup, a variety of sashimi (tuna & salmon), shrimp and veggie tempura, California rolls or assorted sushi and a few other items, depending on the 'box' chosen.

The restaurant is small and sparsely decorated, but we found the food pleasantly presented and tasty. This certainly isn't high-end sushi, but was definitely enjoyable for the price.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Its worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My friend work at downtown Vancouver. She has recommended kadoya. Today I tried their chef's recommendation. They are very creative and delicious. One thing i have to mention, they serve food super fast. The price is also very reasonable.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I love the food at kadoya the chef special rolls are very delicious and creative I will defienetly come here again.

• Visited March 2013