“Great place for a professional group event” 5 of 5 stars

+1 604-687-2858
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Italian Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 3,035 Restaurants in Vancouver
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Doing business, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Burrard
“Great place for a professional group event”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2015 NEW via mobile

My colleagues and I booked a dinner here to celebrate a big achievement and the service and food were great! Valentina was our server and she did a wonderful job. Everything was timed perfectly and the food was excellent. I highly recommend the burrata and cherries as well as the gnocchi. Juan, the manager made sure we had a lovely experience and we did. I will definitely return.

Visited May 2015

“Best Date Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2015 NEW

(Warning. Gushing adjectives ahead.) Every time we visit, these amazing people do it again. We were outside on the charming little patio, Sean was an amazing server, and—as always—the food was perfection. Normally we order the platter, but we tried a few different things this time. The chicken parm—fantastic. Special seafood risotto—crazy good. Italian donuts... OMG. Seriously, foodies—do it.

• Visited April 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Always reliable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2015

I've been going here at least twice a year for probably 8 years. Service is always good and the food delicious. Can sometimes be a hassle to get a reservation but it's a guaranteed good night. Typical Italian cuisine with lovely cocktail menu.

Tara A, Guest Relations Manager at Italian Kitchen, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Shawna! We will see you back at Italian Kitchen again soon.
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2015 via mobile

I was in Italian Kitchen for a quick lunch this week while I was in town. I just sat at the bar. The food was great and incredibly fast. The staff were very friendly. A lovely manager named Jen even chatted with me.
I'll definitely be back when I'm back in Vancouver.

Visited April 2015
We look forward to welcoming you back in to Italian Kitchen again soon!
Surrey, Canada
“Such an amazing time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2015

Went to dinner with my parents on a Tuesday night as they were visiting from out of town. We heard mixed reviews about the Italian Kitchen but decided to check it out. Crystal, our server was amazing. The food she recommended was outstanding- I even told her to make a decision for me! We will definitely be back soon.

• Visited March 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Great to have you join us at Italian Kitchen!