“BEST SUSHI I HAVE EVER HAD” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miko Sushi Japanese Restaurant

Miko Sushi Japanese Restaurant
1335 Robson St, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (Downtown)
(604) 681-0339
Improve this listing
Ranked #87 of 2,847 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Calgary, Canada
“BEST SUSHI I HAVE EVER HAD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Very good quality sushi, all elements were just right for my tastes. The only negative I found was slow service on my second visit. It did appear that 90% of the restaurant was reserved but it still took almost 15 minutes just to get me a menu and take my drink order.

The quality of the food made up for any issues I had with service however, and my first visit was served very well, so this may just have been an anomaly.

Excellent surf clam, excellent real crab, excellent dynamite rolls. Good miso soup and green tea ice cream... If I'm ever back in Vancouver I'll make a point of eating here!

Visited January 2013

Vancouver, B.C.,
“Very acceptable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We dined here recently under the "Dine Out Vancouver" program. My partner, who has traveled to Japan once or twice a year for the last ten years says it was quite authentic as a izakaya. Staff shouted out their greetings as we entered and left. The portions were a little on the small size but the meal in total was adequate. Would go back again for a Dine Out Vancouver visit. It may be too expensive for more regular dining.

Visited January 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Incredibly good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

My husband took me here for a treat and it was wonderful. Certainly not cheap, but cheap and sushi are not to be combined! Everything was fresh and delicious. the service was attentive but not annoying. Pretty authentic Japanese sushi restaurant so don't expect a quiet romantic vibe, but do expect excellent sushi and sashimi

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London
“One of the best sushi restaurants in Vancouver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Excellent sushi in Vancouver - especially the sashimi. It's always very busy, authentically Japanese with a dose of love for Canadian hockey. Highly recommend.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago
“Great Find on Robson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Happened upon this place while visiting Vancouver and we were not disappointed. Fresh, artful and tasty. Prices were reasonable and we would definitely visit again.

• Visited July 2012