“Always good and always fresh.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tamaki

Tamaki
Broadway, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (Kitsilano)
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,196 of 2,810 restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Sushi
Neighborhood: Kitsilano
Neighborhood: Kitsilano
Vancouver, Canada
“Always good and always fresh.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I have been going to Temaki for a few years now. The food is always good and fresh. Compared to the other sushi restaurants in the area, their prices are very good for what you get. The service is good, there is no messing around there. If you wish to spend a little more money and amuse your taste buds, ask for a special roll from the chef. I've had a few "custom made" rolls and it was the best sushi I have had in my life. This has to be the best sushi in Vancouver but it is not well known due to it's location.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
Vancouver, B.C. Canada
“Always excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

My family has been going to Tamaki sushi for many years. We find the food always delish and food service prompt and efficient. We don't live far from the restaurant, so walk by quite often. It is always busy, which to me is a very good sign. The prices are fair and the food fresh. I would highly recommend this restaurant. One thing to make sure is to make reservations as we have often had to wait for a table at the dinner hour.

• Visited February 2012