“Stunning view, horrible food.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Top Of Vancouver Revolving

Top Of Vancouver Revolving
555 Hastings St E, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (Downtown)
(604) 669-2220
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Top Of Vancouver Revolving is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #518 of 2,789 restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Continental
Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Seymour Street
Vancouver, Canada
“Stunning view, horrible food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My boyfriend brought me here for Valentine's day dinner. I've been to this restaurant 2 times before but I never enjoyed the food here. Thinking this time after so many years would have better, improved food but still it is very disappointing. For the price that my boyfriend paid, we could have gone to a way better restaurant with amazing dinner. I really don't think I will ever try this restaurant again. The duck that I had was sooo chew that I can't even eat it. Tried the lobster bisque and it was so blant. $200 bill was just too expensive for these quality food.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

58% Recommend
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Vancouver, BC,
“Amazing Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I wanted to show my good friend from Edmonton a tour of the city but the weather was inclement so I decided to bring her to the Revolving Restaurant with her 22 month old daughter to have lunch and at the same time have a good view of the city from atop. We ordered, waited and waited for our food only to hear from our very apologetic server Raja that something's going on in the kitchen so he asked to our patience. As forgiving as we are, we didn't mind waiting as we were enthralled by the skyline. The food arrived and we were served huge to make up for us waiting :-) And additional bonus was a mango mouse cake which 2 friends and a baby shared. Thanks for the experience! Highly recommended if you have just a day in the city,,, once on top, you see everything (well, almost) the city has to offer.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bellingham, Washington
“Amazing views/Over priced bad food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

The atmosphere was good, the service was good, the food was not so good. It was presented very well, very fancy but not very good in the taste department. Both my wife's food and mine were just ok, more on the side of bad. Not $200 dollars worth what so ever. I'm sorry to say I will not be able to recommend. Just save yourself some money and go to the observatory deck.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bellingham
“Fantastic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

From start to finish it was a fabulous evening. The staff was very friendly and the food was excellent. It was pricey but we expected that. They have a wonderful wine list and as long as you are eating you can't beat the view. If you are just there for drinks in the lounge you are seated away from the windows. I found the restaurant revolved faster than I expected which was great so you can have 2 complete revolutions during your stay.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Illinois, USA
“Great for drinks and dessert”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We went here for a couple drinks and dessert and enjoyed the wonderful view. The waitress was attentive, and the carmel cake and cocktails were excellent.

I cannot comment on the food, but I would recommend for cocktails.

• Visited January 2013