“Very nice” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

We enjoyed an excellent tasting menu at Le Crocodile; the service was polite, friendly, and just right, the food was very good, and the wine matched the courses well. I would definitely recommend it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Worth Every Dollar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Visiting Vancouver from the USA. I was looking for a special resturant to take my daughter and son in law. This was the place. Frog legs, bone marrow and escargo started this great meal. I had the sea bass that was cooked perfectly. The sauces on every dish where great.
The service and staff where over the top. On next trip this will be at the top of my list.

Quebec City, Canada
“Spot prawns are in season!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I knew that the local delicacy was in season, but it really only registered when our waiter started enumerating the daily specials. What a way to start a meal with an old acquaintance who had suggested this restaurant which I had last frequented twenty years ago! The rest of the meal was equally good, as was the service throughout

A nice final touch was the salutation in French by the maitre d' as we departed the restaurant

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Victoria, Canada
“they know their wine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

When I eat at Le Crocodile I always let the staff choose my wine. I have found that I learn more that way about what wine goes well with what food and why. Who knew that a sweet Sauternes is the best compliment to fois gras? I do NOW.
The staff is extremely knowledgeable and as one of my colleagues put it "are more like partners in the experience than simply waiters".

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jakarta, Indonesia
“OMG...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I can't even begin to describe the great quality of food serve in this restaurant.. just imagine, we were a party of 7, each ordered different appetizers and Main Courses... Everything was FANTASTIC... I know because I tried everything... Trust me..!! Don't forget to make reservation, or you wouldn't get a table,. They are always full..

Visited April 2013