“Love it” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Doolin's Irish Pub

Doolin's Irish Pub
654 Nelson Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 6K4, Canada (Downtown)
(604) 605-4343
Neighborhood: Downtown
London, United Kingdom
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Great banter with people in the bar, was so friendly and ordered food which was huge for the amount I paid for it. I loved the mentality of staff and also the customers. I thought lauren was fantastic too so give her a pay rise ;)

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cloverdale, Canada
“Nice place.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We stopped in for a beer and some wings. The wings were tasty, although not very meaty. The beer was more expensive than what we are used to being out in the valley, but we still bought 4. The only reason I didn't give this place a 4 instead of a 3 is because of the guys selling NFL jerseys there. They are telling patrons they are $250 at the stadiums in the states and they are selling them for only $100. They sell them everywhere for $100, so it felt like a scam. We didn't buy one. Service was quick and friendly. We'd go back.

Visited September 2013
Bartlett, Tennessee
“Good Breakfast Buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We enjoyed the breakfast we had there in the morning, especially the waffles.... You made them yourself, but it was well worth the wait.

Peabody, Massachusetts
“Excellent Pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

The food was great as well as the service. Very reasonably priced. We had dinner here. Later on, stopped in for drinks. An enjoyable pub. Entertainment as well.

Visited July 2013
“Best Shepherd's Pie I've ever had...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

...and I've had quite a few shepherd's pies in my day. Alone on my first day in Vancouver, I stopped at Doolin's for a pint and a bite, and could not have been more pleasantly surprised. The pint was an Okanagan Spring lager, which seems to be pretty popular up there. After a longish walk in the afternoon heat, that went down really well (but almost anything would have, of course!)

The surprise was the shepherd's pie, made with what must have been very fresh ground lamb, and the usual vegetables, potatoes and cheese. The gravy on top was a nice touch. The dish also came with some delicious grilled seasonal vegetables.

My waiter was friendly and attentive. I highly recommend this pub.