“Great night!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of CinCin Ristorante + Bar

CinCin Ristorante + Bar
1154 Robson St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6E 1B2, Canada (Downtown)
+1 604-688-7338
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
CinCin Ristorante + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 2,846 Restaurants in Vancouver
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Thurlow & Bute
moncton
“Great night!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

The wife and I had a great dinner here the service was great and the food was perfect if ever we go back to vancouver we will make a point to eat here again thanks

• Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Surrey, Bc
“No rush, perfect service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We got together with another couple we see just a few days a year; it was Christmas crunch, reservations hard to come by, but they accepted us for a 5:00 pm sitting. We were so happy it turned out that way because we were able to spend a leisurely 3 1/2 hours catching up with each other and enjoying a fabulous sea bass dinner, too!

• Visited December 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Haven't been to Cin Cin for a while. We were very early for our reservation so we sat at the bar for a glass of wine. Hayley the bartender was great and kept us in bread and wine until our table was ready. Excellent service. My wife had the beef tenderloin and a side of pasta which was excellent. her steak was cooked perfectly and very tender. I had the T-bone that was just OK. (Have to move on to a better choice of meat I guess.) But my pasta side dishes were very good. I also had a wood fired scallop, it was amazing. The sticky toffee cake was very, very good. Overall: nice place, good service and would come back for sure.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Even Better Than I Remembered”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I have always liked second floor restaurants, and climbing the tiled, curved stairwell from Robson Street up to Cin Cin makes you feel like you are already going to a great restaurant. Wonderful big tiled bar in front of you, but a large cozy room all around. On a cold December night, all of t he floor to ceiling patio doors are closed,, but you can imagine this place on a gorgeous summer evening.

We're quickly seated and the service is perfect. A $60.00 Spanish wine starts us off. Excellent bread and tapenade. Two people order carpaccio and both exclaim, "This is perfect."

My main course is a beef short rib with winter vegetables only. Perfectly prepared and presented. Fall off the bone tender and delicious. Others have fish and pasta and all say the food is excellent. Finished with latte, cappuccino and macaroons. Total bill for four people is $445.00 including tip, but well worth it. Great experience, excellent dinner.

• Visited December 2013
Mexico City, Mexico
“Nice place to have dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We were my family and I, we have two doughters, 13 and 10. Our younger didnt like any thing from the menu, because she wanted a simple aglio oglio spaghetti, we ask for it and our waiter, just said that they will prepare anything she or we want... And they did.
We also ask for 3 different dishes, they were awsome...
I think its a little bit expensive but, I also think it worth it.

Visited December 2013