“Viva Italian!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of CinCin Ristorante + Bar

CinCin Ristorante + Bar
1154 Robson St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6E 1B2, Canada (Downtown)
+1 604-688-7338
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
CinCin Ristorante + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 2,802 Restaurants in Vancouver
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Thurlow & Bute
orlando
“Viva Italian!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

We loved this restaurant. A friend recommended it as they dined here while visiting Vancouver. Then a lodge manager in Banff also recommended it. How could we not go there? We were not disappointed, as the food was wonderful. In addition, the server, Robert, was perfect. If you add the food plus the service together, you have a perfect score. I doubt it will disappoint.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Vancouver, Canada
“Quality service and lunch time excellence”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We went to this long time favorite restaurant to celebrate a co-worker's achievement. The service is the best in the City for lunch. The classic Italian lunch is mushroom, antipasto, pasta, chicken and veal, and all served with wine.

I like the restaurant has meal selections for customers who want a quick lunch within 45 minutes.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kelowna, Canada
“This is my favourite restaurant in the world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We have been dining here for decades, whenever visiting or passing through Vancouver. Perhaps two or three times a year.

Words fail me to describe the food and service. We have returned from five star cruises and still savoured our dinners at CinCin beyond anything else.

There are staff that have been loyal to this restaurant for decades, as well. This really means something.

If you can, get a patio table with a street view. These are the moments of which cherished memories are made.

Calgary, Canada
“This place is the shiznit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

After a decade of coming to Vancouver many times every year we finally decided to try CinCin because it is within walking distance of our accommodations and the reviews on TA have been pretty good. It took us this long to try CinCin because the restaurant is located on busy Robson St. and we don't usually relate good food experiences with Robson St.. Plus the name of the restaurant irritated me for some reason - silly, I know. The restaurant is clean and tidy and had me thinking of an upscale Italian villa complete with a veranda for people to dine al fresco overlooking Robson. Quite a nice restaurant actually and not the same overdone trendiness that can be found in most upscale Yaletown restaurants. We had cocktails and wine which was all excellent - they make an outstanding Boulevardier for those of you who are bourbon and/or negroni fans like me. Our appetizer of octopus and chorizo was really good and our entrees of halibut and the tagliatelle bolognese were both knockouts especially the tagliatelle! When it arrived I was a little disappointed in the appearance of the dish so I didn't expect much but I was way off. It turned out to be one of the greatest pasta dishes I have ever had and even after the server explained to me how they make it I still don't understand why it was so good, it just was. There is absolutely nothing to complain about with CinCin but keep in mind this is fine dining so expect fine dining prices. If you are looking for a great spot to impress a date then this place will do the trick for you.

Vancouver, Canada
“Beautiful restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

The wine list selection and choices by the glass were teriffic. We enjoyed a beet salad that was almost too pretty to eat followed by a light and delicious gnocchi. The service is spot on. Friendly and professional and not at all snobby.

Visited May 2013