“Very Pretty Interior but also nice balcony outside to people watch on Robson Street” 5 of 5 stars
Review of CinCin Ristorante + Bar

CinCin Ristorante + Bar
1154 Robson St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6E 1B2, Canada (Downtown)
604.688.7338
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
CinCin Ristorante + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 2,807 restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Seafood, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Thurlow & Bute
Indialantic, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Beautiful upscale Italian restaurant on Robson Street with gorgeous interior and excellent service. We went here three times during our three day visit to Vancouver: twice just to have a glass of wine, and once to have dinner. Try the Risotto. It is excellent!! If the weather is nice, ask to sit outside on the balcony; however, even if you have a dinner reservation, it is first-come so may not be available.

Visited May 2013

84% Recommend
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Toronto, Canada
“Pricey for amount of food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

The service was awesome and the food was good but not plentiful. My husband had the soup which was served in a large but shallow bowl. We both ordered the halibut which was small with a few pieces of pasta on the side. The food was good but again very little was on the plate. We shared a dessert and finished that $12 dessert in 2 bites. Would I go back? Most likely not because although I am not a big eater, I like leaving something on my plate and at Cin Cin that would be impossible. The wine was good though!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London
“Spot on!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I was greeted and seated right away. Service was attentive and reassuring. I ordered a fresh pressed juice, which was very refreshing. My wine selection was a Tedeschi Amarone, which was heavenly! I was presented with some lovely fresh small ciabatta bread and topping. My meal began with a delicate yellow beet salad, ricotta cheese, pine nuts, edible flowers and orange vinaigrette. Wow what a taste explosion. Next was a small portion of tagliatelle noodles with bolognese sauce, which was very flavourful My main course was a lightly grilled albacore tuna presented over spinach, white beans, green olives and a pesto sauce. It was absolutely delicious. The feature dessert was a decadent chocolate tart with a light chocolate mousse and chocolate wafer all sitting on top of orange coulis. A perfect end to a fabulous meal. A nice cup of organic fresh mint tea was delivered in an elegant teapot. I highly recommend CinCin for a comfortable and relaxing evening and fantastic food and service.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“I wish there was a Rating higher than excellent!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

75th birthday party...10 people...unbelieveable service, food,wine....birthdaygirl got a card from the chef....it was à night to remember. The staff could not do enough...their answer was yes to every question....

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Awesome Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

My wife and Ishowed up at 6pm on a saturday without a reso and the hostess was able to squeeze us in if we didn't need a lot of time. service was awesome. the bread never ran out on the table before it was replaced with a new basket. Same thing with our water. Food arrived very quick and was tasty. we weren't looking for a long drawn out meal on the night we ate here and were very impressed by the service and food. there were lots of staff on hand and multiple people helped with service at the table, from the waitress, to the busser filling our water glasses, to what appeared to be the shift manager cleaning the tablecloth and bringing us our bill. Service was top notch. would definitely eat there again.

Visited May 2013