“ideal” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Loden Hotel

You added Loden Hotel to your Saves list
Loden Hotel
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1177 Melville Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6E 0A3, Canada (Downtown)   |
Offers & Announcements
Weekend Escape
Ranked #4 of 96 Hotels in Vancouver
“ideal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Location, customer service, comfort...only positives after the 5 days spent in Vcr last week. Looking forward to returning....and will. Best of all, my wife loved it too. The adjacent restaurant is awesome from what little we sampled, and would have loved to dine there Sunday eve, our last night there, but alas...it was closed that night. Yet another reason to return!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (228)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

So far my favourite hotel in Vancouver. Very well located, modern decoration, and the French restaurant is a must. I had a room with a Terrace and it's great when sunny. I recommend this hotel to anyone who want to spend great time in Vancouver.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

My second time staying here and I can't recommend it highly enough. Beautiful rooms that are very well designed, fantastic service from every staff member, stellar restaurant, and a convenient location. I've stayed at many Vancouver properties and this is now my favourite.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Nanaimo, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

This hotel is amazing among some of the best hotels ok the world that I have stayed at . The staff are very helpful and the rooms are extremely comfy I would recommend this hotel to anyone , there is great valet parking and the restaurant serves amazing French cuisine. Next time I have to indulge in the spa, but on a whole this hotel is a close 10/10.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Paris, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

A lovely hotel. The staff is helpful and friendly, the hotel nicely decorated with some cool amenities. My only complaint is the breakfast is a little scarce, but overall we've had a very good experience there.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Mission, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night as locals looking for a night downtown without the kids. The hotel was small, clean, and comfortable. The service was fantastic and had the feel of a small hotel....a very nice man with an accent was the valet...and then later he drove us to the restaurant in the Loden British cab... and later that night brought us our room service. He wore many hats and we found it amusing..but gave it that boutique feel. I would stay again.

• Stayed March 2014
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Whenever I travel to Vancouver, I stay at the Loden. I've stayed at other boutique hotels in town and none match the hip but understated feel and over-the-top service I experience every time at The Loden. Figuring I had a couple hour drive ahead of me (since the bell hop loaded my skis in the car), there were two bottles of water neatly placed between the seats. Anticipating my needs and delivering without so much as a mention...that's professional service of the highest order.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Been to Loden Hotel? Share your experiences!