The location is is a good one for access to the west side and downtown. The breakfasts are very good and the staff and owners are friendly, perhaps too much so if you prefer to eat your breakfast and read the paper. The road noise from Granville is loud and constant; it is a main and well-used thoroughfare. This means that your windows will very likely be closed at night and the AC will be on, or you will be wearing earplugs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vancouver's only 2011 Canada-Select 5 Star B&B! Built in 1997, this Shaughnessy mansion was renovated in 2007 to provide modern romantic luxury in Vancouver's wealthiest neighbourhood. We provide free on-site parking, WiFi, local & long distance calling. Time sensitive door codes provide hotel security & allow access convenient to you. All suites have king bed, 32" LCD TV with free HD programming and luxurious en-suite bathroom. Enjoy pressed linens, Hutterite down duvets and pillows. Room controlled Air Conditioning, fresh air exchange and heated floors. Deluxe breakfast buffet included, from 5-11am (hot dish served 8:30-10am). Vancouver's largest B&B breakfast area with 6 individual tables. Extremely central, on Granville Street (& 35th Ave), steps to transit, 5 minutes to downtown, 10 minutes to airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Granville House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granville House Bed And Breakfast
- Granville House Hotel Vancouver