Comfy bed, nice bathroom, friendly staff, central location, great neighborhood, quiet. Randy was quick with recommendations and advice. Allowed us to leave luggage when we got in early and caught a later flight. No shoes policy FYI. Very clean and felt like home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vancouver's only 2011 Canada-Select 5 Star B&B! Built in 1997, this Shaughnessy mansion was renovated in 2007 to provide modern romantic luxury in Vancouver's wealthiest neighbourhood. We provide free on-site parking, WiFi, local & long distance calling. Time sensitive door codes provide hotel security & allow access convenient to you. All suites have king bed, 32" LCD TV with free HD programming and luxurious en-suite bathroom. Enjoy pressed linens, Hutterite down duvets and pillows. Room controlled Air Conditioning, fresh air exchange and heated floors. Deluxe breakfast buffet included, from 5-11am (hot dish served 8:30-10am). Vancouver's largest B&B breakfast area with 6 individual tables. Extremely central, on Granville Street (& 35th Ave), steps to transit, 5 minutes to downtown, 10 minutes to airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Granville House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granville House Bed And Breakfast
- Granville House Hotel Vancouver