A comfortable, well located B & B. Could be great with a few additions. The upstairs rooms lacked a comfortable sitting chair and good reading lights. You really only have the bed to sit on. The upstairs balcony would be great with the addition of a few chairs to enjoy the fresh air. The Cedar Room was quite small and did not have Kleenex offered and the internet connection would fade out frequently. The room was not vacummed despite a stay of over five nights.
The Cherry Blossom room is very pleasant and has an extensive closet and bathroom area and great internet reception. Linens and towels are very nice in both rooms.
The hostess Ann Marie is engaging and assisted with bus routes. Breakfasts are simple and composed of fresh fruit, great yogurt, cereal, toast and maybe one hot item. You will not be offered meat, breakfast potatoes, omlets etc.
La Villa Antoine is not an over the top B & B -- but provides a comfortable night's rest.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
July 20, 2011
1. La Villa Antoine B & B strives to provide a comfortable and enjoyable accommodation for its guests.
Report response as inappropriate
2. The Cherry Blossom and Cedar rooms each have a desk and chair in the room. Should this not suit, a shared seating area with a comfy chair, reading lamp, table with chairs and a fridge is conveniently located right outside both rooms. On the main floor we also have a large living room that is for use by the guests.
3. Had the guest mentioned the problem with the Internet reception in the Cedar room we would have happily addressed it. As of now, according to other guests it is not a problem.
4. The private balcony in the Cherry Blossom room has chairs and a table on the deck. The chairs are often folded up in case of rain.
5. La Villa Antoine offers a hot item dish daily.
6. All rooms are tidied daily and for longer stays a thorough cleaning is usually done after five days. During the month of March 2011 (as referred to by the writer of this critic), the longest stay in the Cedar room was actually four nights.
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.