“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Steamworks Brewing Company

Steamworks Brewing Company
375 Water Street | Gastown, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (Downtown)
604 689 2739
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 86 Nightlife in Vancouver
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Breweries, Bars
Oldham, UK
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Good selection of beers - IPA recommended.
Deceptively large - 3 separate dining areas plus outside eating area.
Special mention to Johnathan - the hardest working barman I've ever seen. Cheers, pal!

Toronto
8 attraction reviews
“An enjoyable meal at the end of a great day in Vancouver”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We were heading to the Waterfront train station and decided to stop in for dinner. Inside was full so we sat outside. It took a while for the waiter to come over but once he did the rest of the service was excellent. My husband had the IPA and says it was good. I really enjoyed the bellinis. Butter chicken and cedar plank salmon were both very good. My daughter had a plain pepperoni pizza, which wasn't on the menu but they were able to make at our request. Only improvement would be a kids menu as we paid a ridiculous amount for a pizza that she only ate one slice from. I asked if we could get a half portion of spaghetti but that was not possible. Oh well, we really enjoyed the meal and the drinks so it was worth it!

7 attraction reviews
“Great Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We went for the local craft beers but were a bit disappointed that many were out, I could see how people that love craft brews would be disappointed with the selection with so many unavailable by the time we arrived (about 9pm on a Tuesday)
However, the service was very friendly and accommodating.
The food wasn't exceptional but very good as far as pub food goes. The final NBA game was on so upstairs was packed (perhaps why they were running low on selection?) and they seated us in a more quiet/intimate area downstairs.
Overall, I'd have to try this place again (and taste more of their beer) before I gave it the full 5 stars.

gillybean604
3 attraction reviews
“Never disappoints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

This restaurant has always been good for us. Good food and reasonable prices. A variety of drink and food options. Service is also prompt and friendly. We've gone here for anniversary dates to hanging out with friends. I love their belinnis. I used to get their portabello mushroom burgers but sadly, not on the menu anymore. Bf enjoys their burgers. A great place to go for a night out.

Visited February 2013
london
23 attraction reviews
“Yummy food and drinks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This lovely pub/restaurant is based in Gastown and is a short walk from the watefront train station.
We had a lovely sunday afternoon lunch and drinks and really enjoyed it.
The chicken wings were very nicely cooked, salads tasty and fresh and highly recommend their sweet potato fries!
They have an excellent selection of soft drinks, wines and of course beers!
Give the beer tasting a try, 5 small beers for under 10 dollars! - excellent value!
I particularly liked the venue it self, really big and nicely especially downstairs! Go check it out!

Visited May 2013