“Quiet location in a leafy suburb of Vancouver” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Vancouver Traveller (Traveler) Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Vancouver
Prices are for rooms, adults
Special Offer
10% OFF YOUR STAY!
Ranked #16 of 63 Vancouver B&B and Inns
Sydney
“Quiet location in a leafy suburb of Vancouver”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed in Jenny's home for three nights. Very comfortable accommodation in a big room, with ensuite bathroom.

Jenny was very helpful in providing information and maps to get around Vancouver, and also assisted in providing discount bus tickets to get me going on my first day or exploring.

This B&B is in a nice suburb of Vancouver. It is a 15 minute bus ride to Granville Island and to the aquabus and a little further on to the city centre. I enjoyed going for a walk around the quiet tree-lined streets after a day of sightseeing in the city. View from the breakfast table is quite nice overlooking the garden and street, seeing the neighbours leaving for work etc.

I did hear a piano playing, and some activity downstairs, but it just adds to the homely feeling when staying in a B&B, and that was only in the afternoon - it is located on a quite street, so sleeping is no problem. One aspect to mention is that you can't wear shoes in home, but slippers are provided.

Although I enjoyed staying and experiencing a suburb of Vancouver, I think if I visit again I would stay more centrally, closer to restaurants and the city centre, but this place did suit my budget.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

The Vancouver Traveler bed and breakfast provided us with everything we needed to be comfortable and content. Nothing fancy but who needs fancy when you've got an ultra friendly and helpful host, a clean and lovely environment inside and out, easy access to the ocean, shopping, leisure time at a patio or a wide variety of shops and restaurants all within walking distance. This was a first time visit for my partner and me. It definitely won't be our last.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

A girlfriend and I stayed here for two nights while we were visiting for a concert, and as soon as we got there Jenny was incredibly welcoming and helpful. Right away she let us unpack and then brought out tons of maps and helped us find exactly where we needed to go for concert, which bus routes to take, where to shop, sights to see, etc. And even had bus tickets ready for us to buy! The room was incredibly clean and comfortable, and there was even an extra cot (at a very reasonable charge) for my friend to sleep. The location was gorgeous as well, and only a ten minute bus ride from downtown Vancouver! Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Bute S.A.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

After touring across America for a month, and spending 5 busy and wonderful days in New York, arriving at this comfortable b n b was very welcome. An airy ground floor small suite with great hostess Jenny made our stay in Vancouver enjoyable. Jenny took time to explain bus routes, tourist attractions etc and provided filling and nutritious breakfasts each morning. A nice suburb with shops within walking distance and good bus transport. Thank you Jenny. We have already recommended you and will do easily again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

My friend and I stayed for two nights in the mini suite. There were lots of things available like, a small kitchenette with a microwave, fridge, and some kitchen utensils. The room was clean and pleasant to live in. The host, Jenny and her mum, were very welcoming. The breakfasts that they served were also very generous and delicious. Jenny was also very informative and if we needed to enquire about something she will always provide us with the information, if not direct us to someone who would be able to give us the require information. This B&B is also very convenient as it is only a 3-5 min walk to the bus stop. For us, it was very easy to take the bus to UBC and downtown. It is also a short distance to nearby restaurants and a Safeway, which we found really convenient. Overall, the B&B gave a very homely feel and I would definitely recommend this to anyone out there looking for a nice and convenient B&B.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We stayed here 2 nights prior to leaving for a cruise. We rented a car although many people use the public transportation which is very good. This B&B is in a good location for using public transport and close to lots of places of f interest. Jenny is a GREAT host, and is very helpful to her guests. She took lots of time to help us find routes with the least traffic and of course, the best places to visit. Breakfast was generous , delicious and healthy both days. We were there in the summer, when a full breakfast is served. We definitely recommend this B&B and many thanks to Jenny for such a great experience.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Burford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I loved my stay with Jenny and her mum. I was without a car and this B&B is extremely convenient for transport. It is also an easy 10 minute walk to Kitsilano and the Beach. I stayed in the Mini-Suite which has its own entrance and access to the south-facing garden - so enjoyable at the end of the day.
Each day a healthy breakfast was served and the house itself is comfortable and in a quiet location.
I look forward to visiting with them again next time.

Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Vancouver Traveller (Traveler) Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!