“Lovely Reflexology” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Absolute Spa at The Century

Absolute Spa at The Century
1015 Burrard St, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (Downtown)
604-684-2772
Brecon, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Lovely Reflexology”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Lovely reflexology session. Nice to have a complimentary salad after the treatment. It was my birthday so the lovely lady gave me a free tube of lotion. Helped me relax before a long flight home and a lovely treat after being walking around for days.

Visited August 2012

Vancouver, Canada
47 attraction reviews
“"Minor Renovations"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

After hearing many raving comments about this place decided to book at 60 minute massage for two. Made the reservation two weeks prior and when they called me to confirm the reservation they advised me that they were doing minor renovations...

After check-in with no so friendly and awkward staff that showed us the facilities. The "cafe" area was closed for renovations, the wall near the men's change room was taken down, and lots of places that were covered up. Inside the relaxation room there were amenities such as iced water and coffee but you could see that the chairs were really worn down. The two massage therapist we had were amazing and worked on exactly what was needed.

Overall, it wasn't really "spa" like and super amazing that I needed to run back to. For the price I would recommend going elsewhere.

Visited October 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Absolute Relaxation to the Tee!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had recently been through a bit of a rough spell in my life and really felt like it was time to treat myself for a true spa massage. I booked in for a 90 minute relaxation massage, and that's exactly what it was.... a relaxation massage. It felt so amazing that i kept getting goosebumps throughout the treatment and actually fell asleep near the end!

I really liked how the lady giving my massage checked to see how deep i liked it, as i wanted to make sure the knots in my back were helped, but i really wanted more of a relaxing massage than deep tissue.

The music and ambiance in the massage room really helped with the overall experience. I'd definitely go back and recommend this spa to someone.

Visited August 2012
Vancouver, BC
10 attraction reviews
“a not so spa experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

this is not the first time I go to this spa. i would rate it 4 stars back then but now their facilities are worn out and lack of attention from staffs made my last trip a "poor" and I am not going back again. The massage itself was good but that has nothing to do with the spa because massage therapies come and go. Their shower doesn't have hot or even warm water. This has always been the case in the past but as long as I run the water for a little while, I will get warm water. This time, nada. So disappointed. For the price they charge, I am not getting the same level of return in quality -- not going back again. And at this high end price range, there are a lot of other high end options in downtown Vancouver, even Whistler. Poor.

Visited July 2012
vancouver
14 attraction reviews
“Pure decadence!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I opted for the mani/pedi and savoured every moment! However, my daughter loved the massage and sauna. We plan to go again very soon!