“I am a happy patron” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Vancouver, Canada
“I am a happy patron”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Chef Tony and company have kicked the fabulous food in EAst Village area a notch. You have got to give it a try! I have gone multiple times, brought friends and bee consistently fed really outstanding food.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Well prepared — well received”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Kessel and March, a European eatery and deli, was suggested as a venue for a early dinner business meeting. Slick, as in spot on-professional-classy, my first encounter was to organize for a group of eight artists with diverse eating preferences. Easy to get accommodations where we could work, we were seated upstairs where we could work and were well looked after. My connection with an eatery usually is formed with the beer menu, especially if there is a well selected range of boutique beer to choose from; Kessel and March won a repeat customer at first contact. There are some fun food choices on the menu ranging from a Local Garden Salad ($6) to a plate of Mussels ($13) and a hearty meal of Lamb Sirloin/crispy polenta/rapini ($15). I dove into a plate of Ricotta Gnocchi smothered in herb cream sauce ($13) to go with my amber ale. I'll be back for more well prepared food served by staff who treat me like family.

• Visited October 2013