“Dirty Dishes but Tasty Food and Lovely Ambience” 3 of 5 stars
Review of The Keg Steakhouse & Bar

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
688 Dunsmuir Street | Downtown Vancouver, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 1N3, Canada (Downtown)
604-685-7502
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 3,313 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Canadian, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Featuring our mouth-watering steak, tender prime rib and an extensive wine list. We are sure to satisfy your Keg cravings. Choose from our extensive wine list, craft beer, ice-cold draft or our hand-made cocktails; like our Keg Mojito or Keg Caesar. See you tonight!
perth
“Dirty Dishes but Tasty Food and Lovely Ambience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

The quality of the meat is very good, and the portions is generous.

The dishes are disgusting, greasy and water marks all over them. I sent my dish back to the kitchen to replace the plate, and after an apology, the waitress placed an equally disgusting plate of salad down. I lost my appetite. The portion of salad was also bismal.

I also sent my water glass back to the kitchen, it had someone else's pink lipstick mark on it. Gross.

• Visited March 2013