“The most amazing experience in my life!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 197 Activities in Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: West Trek Tours is Vancouver’s #1 budget tour provider, servicing the international student community, backpackers and locals since 1998! Whether it’s to Whistler, Seattle, Victoria, Tofino, Portland or the Rocky Mountains, West Trek tours are fun, high energy and affordable. We strive to give visitors of Vancouver a uniquely Canadian experience while helping to create memories and friendships that last a lifetime. West Trek… You have to be there!!
Sao Paulo, SP
“The most amazing experience in my life!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

I've been to the Rockies with a guide named Lee. He's the best guide ever! Dedicated, funny, experienced and really knows the places.I could feel welcome and comfortable during the trip. The bus and the hotels were really good. It's worth it. I will never forget this fantastic trip. West trek is an otganized and serious company. I do recommend them. If you go to Vancouver don't forget this name: west trek!!!!

Visited May 2013

Nanaimo, Canada
“OMG, that was AWESOME!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

The trip to the Rockies in early December was crazy! I met many students from all over the world, we were sharing funny and super scary stories by the campfire with smores and saw the most beautiful places in the rockies. Papa Wolf entertained us to the very best, was our big brother with the best jokes and made us laugh all the time. Papa Wolf made this trip a very special one, because he just knows how to make this trip the best trip ever!!! If you want to have the time of your life, go to the Rockies with West Trek and Papa Wolf.

Visited December 2013
3 attraction reviews
“OMG, the best trip ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

I always found that make a trip with a big group and a tour guide inside a bus telling "look at right to see the river, now look to the left to see the statue" would be boring, but I'm here to tell how wrong I was!

I did the Rockie Mountains tour last weekend and I have to say that it was amaaaaazing! The place is breathtaking, there are no words to describe it!

My tour guide, Lee, was incredible doing his job and brought joy and energy to his "wolfpack", as he gently named our group!

I have no words to say how thankful I am for the trip and I recommend the West Trek to make tours for sure, they have an amazing logistics, the tour guide is always ready to help! And if you guys do the Rocky Mountains with Lee, don't miss the chance to see him wearing ridiculous outfits, it's like a touristic point! Hahaha

Thank you so much for the weekend, West Trek!

Tan Mondejar

Visited November 2013
Zapopan
“Best Tour ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Whenever you want to have a special time, a nice views and best tour guide ever, you have to call West Trek Tours.

Congrats for everything you guys did.

Visited October 2013
Canada, Kentucky
“Rocky Mountains”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

The Rocky Mountains tour was just amazing. We stopped at many beautiful places and even driving long distances was funny, thanks to Lee. The Pub night and the party were so much fun and sitting by the campfire singing songs was perfect. Thumbs up for West Trek.

Visited November 2013