“Easy breezy flight” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SaltSpring Air Private Tours

SaltSpring Air Private Tours
1055 Canada Place, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 0C3, Canada (Downtown)
250-537-9880
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Seaplane tour and adventures giving travellers a gateway to spectacular scenery and unique experiences. From 20 minute scencis to multi day adventures, from Salt Spring Island, Vancouver, Victoria and other BC locations.
vancouver
“Easy breezy flight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Off for a girls weekend to Salt Spring! Fantastic beautiful ride. Thanks St Clair, look forward to seeing you on Sunday on our way home. Sure beats a 3 hour ferry ride. Service excellent!!
Mel

Visited May 2013

Salt Spring Island, Canada
“great for all ages”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

We did the 15 minute tour around Salt Spring as a valentine's day gift. Our 2 and a half year old twins loved it. As their first plane ride I wanted to keep it short, they had a blast looking out the window and calling out "farm", "sailboat", "ocean", etc. And the wife got to sit up front with the pilot with the head phones on and get lots of fun historical details about the island. I really enjoyed the whole experience, right from scheduling to the flight itself, everyone was fun. I'll be looking into booking a longer flight later this year as the kids get old.

Visited February 2013
san francisco
9 attraction reviews
“Reasonably priced, beautiful trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

This was a really beautiful trip. I highly recommend it. My family - 3 kids and me and my senior parents all really loved it.

The pilot picked us up on time, took us up over lions gate bridge, UBC, north vancouver.

Family friendly adventure for all ages.

Visited February 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Great local company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Have been using Saltspring Air egularly for the last 5years. They have never let me down. And the service and staff are all first class.

Burgas, Bulgaria
“Having a great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Flying with Salt Spring Air from Salt Spring Island to the Vancouver Airport was a very exiting adventure for me. It was more than a mere plane flight. The friends who got me there jokingly suggested I became the " co-pilot". And there I was - sitting next to the pilot and receiving a first hand experience about being one. Not to mention the great views of the blue water and green isles underneath, the romantic white sail of a boat in a cosy haven. The pilot was kind and polite, very serious and professional about his job, and very friendly helping me with my bulky lugagge

Visited November 2012