“Loved our last meal in Vancouver” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Tibetan, Nepali
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Los Angeles, California
“Loved our last meal in Vancouver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

The food was sooo good and tasty. My husband and I had the momos, panfried, meat and veggie combo suggested by the chef. It was delicious! We also had goat curry, the best tasting goat curry I ever had. The dessert (I forgot the name of it) was ok for me but my husband loved it!

• Visited June 2013

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“amazingly spiced food and fantastically friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

never tried Nepalese food before, and now dont understand why it hasnt taken off because it is incredible. We both love Indian food but always feel full when finished, with this meal we felt satisfied and amazed at the flavors we experienced, definitely a food trend for the future
if you visit Vancouver this place is a must for any foodie you will not be disappointed

• Visited June 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Delicious food, amazing spices, and good drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I could eat here everyday. They cook with the most amazing and fragrant spices I have ever tasted. My favorite are the Momos, WOW, you must try them !! Also try the Lassi which is a cold mango yogurt drink, it is heavenly. Not fancy inside, very relaxed and has limited seats outside, but not facing Davie...facing the...back?!
I will be back to have more delicious food soon

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Colorado
“Very healthy, seat by kitchen not great.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We went with several other people. As a frequent connosieur of Indian food, it was not my favorite (the saag was mustard greens with lots of stems -- kind of unusual), but I thought it was pretty good. The food was tasty, but the saag plate was not at all filling. I probably should have ordered naan with it, but the saag plate was good for my near-vegan diet, so I didn't. My husband had the vegetarian combo plate, which he liked very much and was just the right amount of food for him. One of our friends had fish and liked it. The owner and waitstaff were very friendly and wanted us to like the food. The restaurant has a pleasant atmosphere, but we were seated at a little table near the kitchen and bathroom which I did not like -- it was not nearly as nice as the seating in the main area. Overall, a good place to eat a tasty, healthy meal in a pleasant environment, served by very kind people!

Vancouver, Canada
“Great food, excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Recently visited this place with my wife and 7yrs old son. Normally, my son is very picky with his food, however, I was very surprised to see how much he enjoyed the chicken lollypops and his mango lassi at this place. The server was very nice and was careful on recommending foods which would suit our taste buds. She took extra effort to ask about our likes and dislikes and any food allergies. We tried tensing momu, Pokhara Lamb and Himali Chicken and found every dish to be excellent. Momo and Pokhara Lamb were the highlight for us while our son enjoyed his lollypop chicken.

Over all, a pleasant and unrushed home type meal experience. Will definitely visit back again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere