“Clover Coffee?” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Clover Coffee?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I had never heard of this process and asked. The kind clerk at the Hornby location explained it is a reverse french press, so I had to try. They have several beans to choose from and just asked for a suggestion and went with it. I am a hardcore cream and sugar gal, but this was so smooth and flavorfull I added NOTHING! My husband and I shared the Yogourt and Granola breakfast (Mediterranean Greek yogourt, infused with vanilla and berry compote) with a touch of honey and this was wonderful. We also split the most moist and flavorful Banana Bread ever. We were now fueled and ready to walk the downtown area.

Visited May 2013

perth
“ACIDIC UN - DRINKABLE COFFEE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Each time Ive ordered takeaway, i threw it out after the 1st or 2nd sip. Its disgusting and acidic.

Don't waste your money.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ottawa
“Try this place instead of the ubiquitous Starbucks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

A coffee chop with locations popping up around Vancouver. Good pastries and a limited but what looked like tasty menu of breakfast and lunch items made to order.

Visited April 2013
OLYMPIA
“Best Cappuccino in VanCity”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

We went here on our way out of Vancouver after a long trip. I'm a coffee fiend and the medium/sweet roast that seems to be preferred in and around the city by its residents - while delicious - was just not cutting it for me.

After checking some reviews from fellow travelers, we made it a point to stop by Cafe Artigiano before leaving town. Located across from the Vancouver Art Gallery in downtown Vancouver, the Cafe is warm and inviting. The place was packed on a weekday morning, but there is plenty of outdoor seating, as well.

We ordered a large drip coffee and a cappuccino.

The drip coffee was probably one of the most naturally sweet coffee I've ever had, but still, brewed well. The cappuccino, on the other hand, was unquestionably among the best I've ever had.

Definitely worth a visit.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Salvador, BA
“Melhor café de Vancouver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Eu posso aceitar que existam cafeterias tipo Starbucks, Tim Hortons e Blenz Coffee, mas o problema é que quando estas companhias resolvem vender produtos tipo café expresso.
Este tipo de café deve ser feito por profissionais qualificados, não pode ser servido em copos de papel ou ter tanta agua que pareça um chá.
Hoje eu tive sorte, encontrei uma cafeteria com qualidade superior e um barista nascido na Servia. Nao tive duvidas de arriscar e pedi um café ristretto.
Para minha satisfação meu pedido veio impecavel. Finalmente eu pude beber um café com uma qualidade superior aqui no Canada.
Parabéns ao "Café Artigiano"
I can accept that there are coffee shops like Starbucks, Tim Hortons and Blenz Coffee, but the problem is that when these companies decide to sell products like espresso.
This type of coffee should be done by qualified professionals, can not be served in paper cups or have so much water that looks like a tea.
Today I was lucky, I found a coffee shop with top quality and a barista born in Serbia. I had no doubt of risk and ordered a ristretto coffee.
To my delight, my order came impeccable. Finally I could drink a coffee with a higher quality here in Canada.
Congratulations to "Café Artigiano"

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere