“ok - possibly overpriced ..” 3 of 5 stars
Review of King's Corner Bed and Breakfast

King's Corner Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Vancouver
King's Corner Bed and Breakfast
Save Saved
You added King's Corner Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
4006 Glen Drive, Vancouver, British Columbia V5V 4T3, Canada   |
Ranked #26 of 63 Vancouver B&B and Inns
west yorkshire
“ok - possibly overpriced ..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2010

clean B&B. Rooms are in basement so rather dark and minimalistic - bathrooms on the other side of a narrow corridor. No 'niceties' (soaps, shampoos etc) or extras but it was ok. Anne was indeed helpful and the breakfasts were of good quality and 'healthy'. You got what you were given - no extras offered (other than coffee re-fill). Location ok - easy to reach the sights using public transport.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

27 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Lahaina, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2010

Just returned from a 3night visit at this lovely bed and breakfast. Can't say enough about the hostess Anne and her wonderful sense of humour and excellent breakfasts. The room was cheerful, the bed cosy and the instructions to any and all Vancouver attractions were informed and very useful. All I can say is excellent hostess, excellent breakfast, excellent room = excellent stay. Thank you Anne!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Seville, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2010

We were in this bed and breakfast in our road trip thought the far West (USA & Canadá). The host, Anne, was very friendly and we felt like home. Every day, Anne surprised us with an excellent hot and organic breakfast. The room and the restroom were very clean. And the neighborhood was very beautiful and sure. Anne recomended us good places and we enjoy a lot in Vancouver!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Vankleek Hill,Ont. Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2010

It was perfect for me, Friendly, helpful & understanding. I slept well. Good interesting conversation.Easy going ,not hung up...I even called it home. Close to Kingsway, close to bus in an interesting neighbourhood that was fun to walk through. Next visit....I will hope there will be room for me at King's Corner B&B

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Charlotte, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2010

We recently traveled to Vancouver on our honeymoon and had chosen Kings Corner B&B to stay for almost a week. Homemade organic breakfast made every morning, comfortable beds & private rooms, but most of all, they make you feel at home.

The inn keeper and her husband couldn't have helped make our honeymoon anymore enjoyable. Thank you for your hospitality & you will certainly see us again!

Tye and Ann

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Ottawa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2009

We stayed at King's Corner B & B in Vancouver last week and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. It is in a wonderful section of Vancouver called "Cedar Cottage/Kensington" - doesn't that sound lovely? We had the whole basement (basements in Vancouver are actually on ground level) to ourselves. We had a large room with queen size bed and double fouton. There is a fully equipped kitchen, microwave, fridge, kettle, - everything but an actual stove. We had our own bathroom - beware the slippery bathtub. Anne treated us to the best breakfasts ever!! We have freshly squeezed orange juice, lots of fresh fruit, yogourt, fabulous healthy french toast, wonderful eggs, cheese on bagel and a delicious frittata. We looked forward to our great talks and food in the morning. We would definitely recommend this place to all and look forward to going back. Anne has a delightful sense of humour. She is very warm and friendly. She's involved with her neighbourhood, so we felt that we got a good sense of what's happening around town. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2009

I would recommend this B&B for their welcome and fantastic hosts, Anne & Chris King are lovely people to stay with in Vancouver just a Skytrain and a bus From the city of Vancouver.

I had a double bed with a television and with the room at ground level in the heat when I was there was really cool and a small kitchen to use for my meals that I bought to eat at
this B&B and a lovely bath/shower room for myself and was vrey relaxing after my trip through the Canadian Rockies and for 1 night I left some of my luggage as I went to Pender Island as I did not need all of my clothes and Anne did some washing for me as I was travelling light this was a great help.

There is a lot of information leaflets for getting around Vancouver and the area and if there was no information Anne & Chris could find out the information you needed, The breakfasts were good and I'm going back again next year too.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled solo

Been to King's Corner Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!