Despite the location close to E Hastings (a few sketchy people may be on the street at night), this was a great hostel. Sure, it was a little old and rundown, but I have stayed here twice now and have never had any issues. Recently we had a private room and the price couldn't be beat. The woman running desk was very friendly.
In terms of things around, I'm surprised people say it has nothing. The area looks to be having a bit of revitalization and the skytrain is so close by. We took the train to downtown and it was only two stops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- centrally located walking distance to all tourist attractions, across street to Bus depot and Amtrak station, near public transportation The hostel has private rooms and dormitory (3 max 4 beds) free linen nd towels, 2 kitchen, internet, lounge, laundry facilities, rooms with TV and fridge, tourdesk, bike rentals, lockers, luggage storage, no curfew or crazy rules, cheap breakfast available, airport pick up can be arranged, weekly events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your C & N Backpackers - 927 Main reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- c And n Backpackers - 927 Main
- c & n Backpackers - 927 Main Hotel Vancouver