Hector - night manager very gruff, no social skills. Day time manager very good and helpful.
I was in a dorm room and had a very strange room mate; never left the room, never said anything and smelled VERY bad. The place over than room mate was pretty clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- centrally located walking distance to all tourist attractions, across street to Bus depot and Amtrak station, near public transportation The hostel has private rooms and dormitory (3 max 4 beds) free linen nd towels, 2 kitchen, internet, lounge, laundry facilities, rooms with TV and fridge, tourdesk, bike rentals, lockers, luggage storage, no curfew or crazy rules, cheap breakfast available, airport pick up can be arranged, weekly events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Venere, Priceline, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your C & N Backpackers - 927 Main reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- c And n Backpackers - 927 Main
- c & n Backpackers - 927 Main Hotel Vancouver