The staff are very friendly and welcoming. Showers and toliets are fine also BUT! the location is poor and the atmosphere sucks!!! never have I been in a hostel that has no social connection with anybody at all. Everybody just looks and seems miserable.Hobos are everywhere pestering for money and cigs and be carefull leaving the hostel on sundown, the people loitering around the streets at that time are leeches of the worst minority.
We have stayed in alot of hostels and this is definatly one of the worst ones. It does have free internet and is cheap, I would recommend getting a private room if you are going to stay here. Sink in the room which is one up just a shame the water doesnt really run or drain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- centrally located walking distance to all tourist attractions, across street to Bus depot and Amtrak station, near public transportation The hostel has private rooms and dormitory (3 max 4 beds) free linen nd towels, 2 kitchen, internet, lounge, laundry facilities, rooms with TV and fridge, tourdesk, bike rentals, lockers, luggage storage, no curfew or crazy rules, cheap breakfast available, airport pick up can be arranged, weekly events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your C & N Backpackers - 927 Main reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- c And n Backpackers - 927 Main
- c & n Backpackers - 927 Main Hotel Vancouver