“Best coffee” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Hamilton, New Zealand
“Best coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

A small tucked away coffee shop in Cambie st Gastown Vancouver. Easy walking distance from Canada Place. Don't let some dubious looking establishments nearby put you off heading there for the most delicious coffee.
Wouldn't say staff were warm and welcoming, but I went there for coffee 2 go, so I wasn't disappointed.

Visited June 2014

New York City, New York
“Great coffee and decor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Very well-designed space and really good coffee, but a bit trendy and a little pretentious for my taste. I ended up getting the cold brew that came in this awesome bottle. The space next door called Archive was very well-designed as well. I usually visit family when I am up in Vancouver, so I haven't spent much time in Gastown...I will have to make some time to try this again soon.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
queensland
“Was expecting better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

The cappuccino looked fabulous, although it was too small for my liking 5.5 oz, not enough, so opted for latte and although made well it was too weak for my liking. I thought the staff were unfriendly I guess is the word that best describes them. Cannot say they were rude but out of all of the staff that I encountered not one if them gave a smile or acknowledgement of your business. It is a trendy little spot but would not go back as I am looking for a stronger coffee than the latte offered.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bel Air, Maryland
“Wow - The best Cappuccio Period!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

If you love coffee, and you are in Vancouver, make time to visit Revolver's Coffee. they have many, many coffee selections and their prepartion is perfect. Additionally, they have a nice selection of baked goods to go with your coffee selection.

Visited March 2014
Surrey, Canada
“Uber coffee experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Finally made it here. I am a bit of a coffee snob so this fulfilled my needs. Enjoyed a delightful cappuccino from blend from Brooklyn NY complete with lovely heart design. Small place, easy to find and my heart soared after consuming this coffee. Love it, will revisit here when I am in the city again. Thank you Revolver for the experience. Uber fabulous!

Visited May 2014