If I wanted to pay 70 bucks to stay in a crummy dorm room with dirty sheets and no kitchen access, I would go to... oh wait, I would never want to do that. Unfortunately that is what ended up happening when I stayed here. Lop 25 bucks off the price and maybe well talk, but this place was not worth it at all. No way to meet other travellers, not exactly close to downtown. But I guess it is close to the nude beach, so that's a plus?
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Spirit Hostel At Ubc Hotel Vancouver
- Pacific Spirit Hostel At Ubc Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Spirit Hostel is the perfect location for backpackers visiting Vancouver. Rooms are quiet and clean and, unlike other hostels, you only have one or two people to one of our private single or twin rooms. The hostel is on the beautiful UBC campus, with easy access to campus amenities, affordable food, pubs and entertainment and Vancouver's many attractions. It's a safe, secure environment surrounded by hiking and biking trails and Vancouver's most popular beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pacific Spirit Hostel at UBC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.