“Tantalizing to One's Palate” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Vancouver, Canada
“Tantalizing to One's Palate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Thank you to Julia for recommending the Samos Platter this evening.

It gave us the opportunity to try a bit of everything from moist mouth watering lamb chops and souvlaki, oven roasted potatoes, and the succulent mousaka.

This Ekmek Custard dessert is absolutely amazing.

We were able to sit back and enjoy our evening with Great Food and Drink without the environment being overbearing.

I definitely recommend Kerkis. You have won us over.

Once Again Thank you for a warm and hospitable evening.

Coquitlam, Canada
“Second time in a week!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

My family and I love Greek food. We went to this restaurant twice in a week. The food were amazing. Service was excellent. A bit difficult to find parking on busy weekend but you will manage to find one on the street.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Couldn't ask for better Greek food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner there and will be the only place for me when it cones to Greek food from now on. Starting with the service and ending with the dessert this resturant is all Greek I especially enjoyed the greek salad with the shredded feta cheese on it as allows every bite of salad to have cheese with it as far as prices are concerned they are very respectable for the the size of the portions. I highly recommend Kerkis to anyone who is looking for the best Greek food in the lower mainland.

San Diego, California
“Fantastic Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I wish we still lived in Vancouver so we could go here more often. My kids rate every other calamari they eat against Kerkis and haven't found a better one yet. My husband always wants the lamb, but I really try to gather a group of local friends & order the platters - a little bit of everything makes me very happy. The food is always fresh & flavorful and takes me back to a wonderful summer spent traveling in Greece. The difficult part is saving room for dessert, but the Ekmet is so unique and such a treat it is worth saving room.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best Greek food in Vancouver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

The food is fantastic. Very tasty and the portion sizes are great. Tasted just like the food we had in Greece last summer. I had the kalamari to start. Nice and crispy and tasty. The roast lamb with potatoes, rice pilaf and veggies was amazing. The lamb was cooked to perfection and the rice is actually a pilaf, not just white rice and mixed veggies like other places. The service was great. I would definitely recommend Kerkis. Probably the best Greek in the city.

Visited July 2013