“Scrumptious Food, Friendly Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Biercraft Bistro

Biercraft Bistro
3305 Cambie Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (Downtown)
(604) 874-6900
Cuisines: Eclectic
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown
ESQUIMALT
“Scrumptious Food, Friendly Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Great place for Sunday brunch. We were seated with a smile, in a spacious dining room that soon started to fill up fast! We were offered a fantastic selection of food and beverage. The gentlemen shared the beer sampler. The muffeletta panini was well done with tasty frites. Eggs and bacon perfectly cooked and served piping hot. I especially enjoyed the poached eggs with jalapeno cornbread...genius! Thank you Biercraft ...reasonably priced, cheerful, scrumptious, keep up the good work

Johannesburg
“Great selection of beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We didn't eat here but came for the beer. The other three guests had tasters - four different beers about 125ml each for $10. Waiter was very knowledgable and gave us a rundown on each beer. I had some dark strong stuff from Quebec which was nice too. Yummy - do check it out.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vancouver, Canada
“Good Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We enjoy this restaurant. Food is consistently good. Busy place and the service can be a bit slower on weekend nights. Hamburgers are better than anywhere else in the city for the price. The maple chicken is also very good. The prices are reasonable as well. If you are a beer drinker you will be pleased since they have a separate beer menu. Good wine selections too. Friendly staff.

Vancouver, Canada
“Delicious food, first rate service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I'll be honest - we very nearly didn't eat here! We walked in to a packed restaurant, complete with rowdy bunch of guys cheering at a sports match on the TV, and waited patiently by the "wait here to be seated" sign while busy waitresses bustled to and fro, largely seeming to ignore us.

Eventually one confirmed to "wait here" and vanished again, at which point I think we were both starting to wonder about turning round and heading elsewhere. Which... would have been a massive mistake!

We were finally seated by the window. Beautiful, although there were several empty tables, and options indoors and out, so it seemed odd not to be given a choice. Still, as luck would have it, this was the table I'd have asked for anyway - all good!

The menu had a fantastic range of food, but personally I found the tapas selection a little confusing. Many options seemed almost as pricey as the cheaper end of the main meals, which isn't something I associate with tapas, so I wasn't really sure what size portion I'd be getting for my money. Still, the taquitos sounded too good to resist, so that's what I ordered...

It was indeed kind of on the small side! BUT so indescribably delicious, it was worth every penny. Beautifully succulent beef, perfect fresh guacamole, and a combination of flavours too good for words. Not a filling meal in its own right, but so tasty I'd recommend it without hesitation!

The burger my husband ordered was equally superb, and the service - after the odd start - was absolutely first rate. The waitress was polite and efficient, but clearly not wanting to stop and chat which, in this case, was precisely the sort of service I was in the mood for after a stressful day. Also impressive to me, who tends to drink a fair bit of water with a meal, was the fact our water glasses were routinely topped off without any effort on our part to catch someone's eye.

I suspect it's the sort of place that's pretty much always busy, but I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for a quieter visit. Even as busy as it was, we were still seated in a perfect way for a cozy meal for two, and were well and truly rewarded for deciding against walking away at the beginning!

Baltimore, Maryland
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Fantastic selection of Belgian and craftbeer. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff and they make good suggestions. The complimentary chips are terrific as well. I had the Chipotle/Maple glazed chicken with ratatouille and everything was wonderful. It was one of the best chicken dishes I have had anywhere!

Visited May 2013