We stayed at Lord Stanley for 3 nights in a deluxe room. The room was boxy and tiny. The kitchen bench was melted, the sofa had white stains on it. The office had no ventilation whatsoever. The 'continental breakfast' consisted of two empty boxes of donuts. Having paid 2 days for internet, it was cut after 1st day, however, was much easier using other unsecured networks than speak to the reception... Most unimpressed! Don't recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Stanley Suites On The Park Hotel
- Lord Stanley Suites On The Park Hotel Vancouver
- Lord Stanley Vancouver
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lord Stanley is an apartment hotel in Vancouver’s West End situated next to beautiful Stanley Park. Lord Stanley is conveniently located close to public transportation and to Robson and Denman Streets, where a variety of restaurants and shops can be found and is also within walking distance to Vancouver’s business, shopping and entertainment district. Lord Stanley can accommodate stays from one night to several months in fully furnished one and two bedroom deluxe suites with panoramic water, park and mountain views. All suites feature full kitchens, in-suite washer and dryer, full bathroom, wireless Internet connection, office and have either an open balcony or enclosed solarium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Lord Stanley Suites On The Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.